- If you create an account, we require some basic information at the time of account creation. You will create your own username and password, and we will ask for a valid email account.
- You also have the option to give us more information if you want to, and this may include “User Personal Information”. This information is any information about users which could alone or together with other information, personally identify him or her.
- Such Information includes your name, shipping/billing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, birth date, gender, occupation, products delivered, purchase history, personal interests, etc.
- As a part of our commitment to your privacy, Bluebell supports and obeys to the privacy principles and reaches an agreement to respect customers’ requests not to share their information with other vendors and will honour customers’ requests not to receive unwanted mail, telephone or other solicitations from us.
- This site is intended for use by persons of the age of 18 or above. No information should be submitted to this website by visitors under 18 years of age. (Minimum age for submission must be 18 years). Parental consent is required to access the website, if you are not at least minimal age.
- In general, you can visit the Bluebell website without providing any personal data.
- Bluebell does not collect personal information about individuals, such as names and mailing or e-mail addresses, unless the individual visiting the website knowingly provides it.
- We only collect personal data if you submit personal information via the literature request form.
- By providing an e-mail address, a user may from time to time receive communications from Bluebell on its products and services or special offers that may be of interest. At any time you can unsubscribe from these communications.
INFORMATION FOR WEBSITE BROWSERs
The information we collect about all our visitors to our website include the visitor’s browser type, language preference, referring site, additional websites requested, and the date and time of each visitor request. We also collect potentially personally identifying information like internet Protocol addresses.
We collect this information to better understand how our website visitors use Bluebell, and to monitor and protect the security of the website.
We also collect non- personally identifying information to operate, improve and optimize our website and service.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
- This site contains links to other sites. Clicking on these links does not transfer any information from Bluebell to the third party. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of such third party websites.
- Bluebell does not share your personal information with third parties, ensuring you that your privacy is important to us.
- We may disclose the personal information we collect through our site only when we believe or thing essential that such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with the law, for example, if we receive a summon or court order.
We may disclose or share your personal information with:-
- Third party service providers,
- Business partners,
- Within our corporate structure
- Affiliated companies within our corporate structure
- As process needed for legal purposes.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Purposes related to providing you with the products and/or services you have ordered, such as confirming, processing and tracking your order, subscription or registration, and billing and collecting your account;
- For internal purposes, such as analysing our customers’ buying patterns, trends and statistics; and
- Informing you about our new products, services and offers, and providing you with information from and about Bluebell.
- Create and administer your account
- Send you an order of confirmation
- Facilitate and improve the usage of the services you have ordered
- Access the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you product updates, marketing communication, and service information
- Respond to customer inquiries and support requests
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
- Analyse data, including through automated systems and machine learning to improve our services and/or your experience
- Provide you information about your use of the services and benchmarks, insights and suggestions for improvements
- Market services of our third party business partners
- You may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice.
- We collect Personal Information about you at times when you provide it, such as when you purchase or order a product, subscribe to a service, register to receive a catalogue/s, or participate in a contest/s, draws or a promotion/s, etc.
- Whether or not to provide such Personal Information is completely your own choice. But if you choose not to provide the information we require to provide certain products and services, you will be unable to purchase such products or services or participate in contests, sweepstakes or promotions, etc.
- At the same time that we collect your Personal Information, we will seek your consent to use and disclose such information as described below. We will not, as a condition of the provision of a product or service, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information beyond that required to fulfil the purposes for which the information is being provided.
- If you visit us online you can, in general, visit our web pages without telling us who you are or otherwise revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
However, even if you withdraw consent for the above purposes, we may still need to contact you via phone, email or mail to address questions or issues specific to your order, entry, subscription, etc.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change the preference of your browser so that it does not accept them. In order to use all the features of the Bluebell website, we recommend that you accept cookies.
We use this information primarily to better understand the way visitors use our site – which pages they visit, which links they use, how long they stay on each page. This information helps us understand visitors’ interests and needs and provide better service.
Bluebell will not amalgamate personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless we have robust notice of, and the user’s prior consent to do so.
We make rational efforts to ensure that Personal Information collected from you is protected against loss and unlawful access. This protection applies in relation to information stored in both electronic and hard copy form. Access to your Personal Information is restricted to selected employees or representatives.